Clayton Construction Co. Ltd. Lloydminster
Clayton Construction is committed to conducting it's operations in a manner that will protect the Health & Safety of their employees, contractors and the public. To provide a safe and accident free workplace,
- Intergrate Health and Safety into all aspects of Clayton Construction
- Comply with government regulations, industry guidelines and company policies and procedures in the planning, design and operations of Clayton Construction equipment and facilities.
- Provide appropriate training and equipment to Clayton Construction Employees, enhancing their ability to recognize hazards and minimize risk during business operations;
- Require contractors working for Clayton's Construction to be adequately supervised, trained and competent in the duties they perform; and
- Provide prompt & effective response to any emergency situation
Managers and supervisors are responsible for identifying safety needs, communicating safety hazards, investigating hazardous conditions and accidents, providing training and ensuring equipment is properly maintained.
Employees share the responsibility to work in a manner that will safeguard themselves with equal concern for co-workers, contractors and the public.
View our article from Building Construction Canada Magazine.